Product & Container Accumulation Tables
Container Accumulation Tables
Accumulation tables are a perfect addition to any packaging or filling line. Whether your product is filled or empty, these offer several solutions, such as:
- Generously handling overflow
- Creating a buffer
- Automatically feeding lines
- Singulating products on outfeed
- Merging multiple lines into a unified line
In short, these conveyors are certain to increase efficiency and keep production moving—thereby satisfying the ultimate goal of any manufacturing facility.
Laughlin’s Container Accumulation Tables come in a variety of sizes and styles, all of which maximize accumulation using limited floor space. Most common is our Bi-Flow (or Bi-Directional) Accumulation Tables, which are designed to carry multiple rows of products (bottles, cans, vials, etc.) in opposite directions, allowing products to accumulate/recirculate on the table until a machine or operator is ready to receive the products downstream. Coming in a variety of infeed/outfeed configurations, these conveyors are the perfect solution for reducing the start or stop cycles of your line.
At Laughlin, we work directly with each individual customer to design our accumulation tables to your exact production accumulation needs. Choose from a variety of features below.
Features & Specifications
- Width and length are custom built to suit your applications
- Choose between a modular plastic belt or table top belt
- Multiple infeed/outfeed options available
- Multiple product transfer options available
- Wide array of options for product orienting and side guide equipment
- Washdown, USDA, Dairy and Pharmaceutical models are available
- Constructed with Laughlin’s high standard of durability, using heavy-duty 304 stainless steel frame and tubular legs (316 stainless steel is also available)
Product Accumulation Table Add-ons
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Systems
- Drip Pans
- And more...
CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND YOUR SOLUTION
Large or small, simple or unusual, Laughlin Conveyors thrives on the challenge of manufacturing conveyors tailored to the customer’s needs.Contact Us Today