Mat Top Conveyors
Laughlin’s Mat Top Conveyors are the workhorse of the industry, offering a smooth, long-lasting, low-maintenance, and highly flexible solution to your case conveying needs, from mass transportation to inline accumulation. Given the belt’s easy cleaning features, these modular plastic systems can handle just about any application, whether you’re dealing with raw, fresh, cooked, or frozen products, or are in need of conveying packages, bottles, containers, cases or trays.
Laughlin’s Mat Top Conveyors are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, with a variety of product transfer options, and additional customizable features. This design flexibility allows Laughlin to configure our modular plastic belt conveyors to your exact product handling needs, no matter the constraints of your production floor layout.
Features & Specifications
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting
- Low noise level
- Wide range of widths available
- Wide range of product transfer options available
- Wide range of guide rail and product orienting options available
- Drip pans available
- Variety of belts available, from Intralox, Rexnord, KVP and others
- USDA, Dairy, Washdown and Pharmaceutical are available
- These versatile conveyors can be furnished as single units, complete systems, or manufactured to integrate into existing lines where similar design and style is necessary
- Constructed with Laughlin’s high standard of durability, using heavy-duty 304 stainless steel frame and tubular legs (316 stainless steel is also available)
Mat Top Conveyor Add-ons
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Systems
- Drip Pans
- Cutting Boards
- Pneumatic Stops
- And more...
CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND YOUR SOLUTION
Large or small, simple or unusual, Laughlin Conveyors thrives on the challenge of manufacturing conveyors tailored to the customer’s needs.Contact Us Today
Laughlin’s Mat Top Conveyors are utilized in the following industries: